Saturday, December 23, 2006

Homecoming !

This Christmas I am travelling home after a long gap of more than 2 years. Being a part of a system one gets used to that way of life, psychology defines it as being institutionalised. When I used to read articles on this issue, I would never realise the gravity of these sentences before, but now when I am embarking on this journey I am anxiously anticipating some surprises myself. Well my flight to Hyderabad is from Munich via Dubai. Munich, which I had adopted as my second home after Hyderabad, will always remain in my best memories. I took the train from Trento to Munich, and as the train chugged into the München Ostbahnhof, the ambient surroundings gave me a home-coming feeling miles away from my actual home. On this trip to India, I plan to travel around a bit and do some photography. Hopefully I find time from my family commitments and regularly update about my experiences in India.

No comments: